Change my shipping method
When customers check out in your store, they'll see the shipping method(s) you've selected (flat rate, weight-based, or carrier calculated methods) as well as any shipping charges, if applicable, in their order summary.
Note: If you add free shipping or a shipping fee directly to a product when you add package shipping weight and dimensions, the shipping for that item is not restricted and can be ordered by anyone in the world.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Commerce and under General choose Shipping Settings.
- Select Add.
- Choose a basic shipping method (free shipping, flat rate per order, or weight-based) or a carrier-calculated shipping method. Follow the instructions for the method you choose using the tabs below.
Note: Set up In-Person Pickup or Local Delivery from this section, if that’s a choice you offer. Select Add to the right of the In-Person Pickup or Local Delivery options. In the pop-up window, fill in the requested fields and Save.
- Select Add next to one of the Basic Shipping Methods.
- Free Shipping: Set a minimum amount for an order to qualify for free shipping. In addition, create a coupon to offer temporary free or discounted shipping.
- Flat Rate Per Order: Charge your customers a pre-determined rate so they know exactly what their total shipping cost will be.
- Weight-based: Charge your customers shipping based on the weight of the item(s) you're shipping. The weight is calculated when you add package shipping weight and dimensions.
- Carrier-based methods (United States Postal Service or USPS, United Parcel Service or UPS, Canada Post, Correios) are based on both your shipping location and your regional info but not your business info.
- At the top of this Shipping page, you'll see the address where you are shipping from. Select Change location to set a new shipping address.
- To change your regional info, go to your Store Settings. The Regional Info (which you need to change) is directly below the Business Info (which does not affect shipping).
- If you cannot change the Regional Info, you may have enabled Marketplaces (available for United States customers only). Call or chat with one of our award-winning Guides for help.
- Add physical products
- Set up payment for my Online Store