Change row and column settings using Page Builder in WordPress
You can change row and column settings at any time.
- Open Page Builder in WordPress.
- Hover the mouse over the row to be modified, and the Row Toolbar will appear.
Icon Action Move Settings Duplicate Remove
- Click the Settings icon, and use the following table to make changes to the rows or columns:
Style Setting Options Style Adjustable Width and Height Colors Edit Text, Link, Link Hover Color, and Heading Color. Background Type None, Color, Photo, or Video. Border Type None, Dashed, Dotted, or Double.
- Click Save.
- Click Done in the top-right corner.
- Click Publish Changes. If you do not want the changes to go live yet, click Save the Changes and Exit.