Change your data center
To improve the speed of your website for its primary audience, you should choose the data center located closest to them geographically. While you can choose the data center when you set up your account, you might want to change it afterward.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Settings section, next to Data center, click Change.
- Select the data center you want to use, as well as the best time for your site to experience downtime for the migration.
- Click Schedule Migration and complete any necessary purchases.
We will email you to confirm your migration, once it starts, and once it's complete.
- If your domain name's DNS is not under GoDaddy control, you'll need to find your hosting account's new IP address and then update it with the company that controls your DNS.