Change your domain name with GoDaddy
Update the domain name associated with your Online Store at any time. You can use any domain that is in the same GoDaddy account as your Online Store plan.
Note: This article is for the Premium Online Store. Connect your site to a domain if you have a Website Builder Online Store.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- From the Settings tab, select Business Info.
- Select Change domain and choose one of the options:
- Choose Select from my domains if you want to use a domain registered in this account.
- Choose Create a subdomain if you want to use a subdomain of a domain name in your account, e.g. products.coolexample.com.
- Select Save to save your changes, and then publish your website to see your changes online.