Clone my website using a template in GoDaddy Pro
You can use website templates in GoDaddy Pro to deploy a new website quickly.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Home in the left sidebar.
- Click your image in the upper-right corner and then click Template builder.
- Select a template in the Templates section.
Note: Clean WordPress installation is created automatically and you can use it to install a clean WordPress on your website.
- Click Clone.
- Select Existing website in Pro Sites or New website.
- Select Existing website in Pro Sites if you want to clone the selected template to a website that is added to your GoDaddy Pro dashboard.
- Select New website if you want to clone the template to an empty server, or to a website that is not added to your GoDaddy Pro dashboard.