Config file changes
Sometimes default settings won't meet the needs of your WordPress website's plugins or theme and you'll want to modify them.
WordPress Premium Support
If you're unsure how to modify these settings, give us a call and one of our experts can do it for you for a fee.
- Enable a specified PHP module
- Modify the value of a PHP setting
- Enable or disable debug mode
- Create a configuration file
- Disable wp_cache
- Generate WordPress configuration file Authentication Keys
- Remove the FTP prompt when installing or updating a plugin
Do It Yourself
To update the settings yourself, use the article in the table below to update the settings in your files.
|To do it yourself, see||Difficulty|
|Connect to your hosting with FTP||Basic|
|Edit Files in cPanel||Basic|
|Edit Files in Plesk||Basic|
|Edit Files in Web & Classic Hosting||Basic|
|Change PHP settings||Medium|
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.