Connect GoDaddy Payments to my bank account
Step 2 of the GoDaddy Payments get started series
Once you’ve successfully signed up for GoDaddy Payments, link your bank account. This ensures that funds you process online will be transferred to your bank account on a consistent basis.
To deposit payouts, you'll need the bank routing number, account number, and the name on the account. We recommend adding the banking info during set up but it's not necessary to start accepting transactions. You can always add it later.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Payments Hub (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Access the bank account page.
- For Website Builder: Select Commerce > Settings > Bank Account.
- For Managed WordPress Ecommerce or GoDaddy Payments on its own: Select Settings > Bank Account.
- Select Add Bank Account.
- Complete the security challenge, then select Verify.
- Sign in with your bank account credentials or manually enter the account number and routing number.
Note: If you sign in with banking credentials, you’re actually logging into your bank’s website directly. Your banking sign-in info isn’t retained by GoDaddy Payments.
- Allow access to your transaction history, account holder information and account balance.
Once your bank account is successfully linked to your GoDaddy account, you can receive a payout in as little as 24 hours.