Create a Facebook business page
We’ll help you create a new Facebook page for your business by copying over your information (like your business name, street address, and web address). That way you won’t have to manually create a new page through Facebook or have to enter your info again.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- If you haven't published already, you'll need to publish your site first.
- From your Dashboard, click Create Page. Facebook will recognize if you're signed into the browser you're working in. (If you're not, you'll need to sign in using your Facebook credentials.)
- Click Create Your Facebook Page.
- Click View on Facebook to see your new page. From here you can update your page, and use Facebook to connect to your clients.
- From your Dashboard, click Post to Facebook to navigate to your Facebook page and engage with your customers.
You might be prompted to allow GoDaddy authorization to access your page. This means we'll be able to take the actions that you initiate through your GoDaddy website (like posting to your Facebook page).
If you run into any issues creating a page you can go to Facebook to create a new page manually.