Create an automated export
Create an automated export to schedule regular exports of your orders, customers, or coupons.
Required: Customer / Order / Coupon Export is a premium WooCommerce extension included with WordPress Ecommerce Hosting or as a standalone purchase.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Click on WooCommerce > Export > Automated Exports > Add New.
- Update the following settings for the automated export:
- Enabled: Turn the automated export on or off.
- Export name: Enter an internal name for the export.
- Output type: Choose to export your file in CSV or XML format.
- Export type: Choose whether to export orders, customers, or coupons.
- Filename: Enter a name for the files generated for the export.
- Format: Select a predefined or custom format.
- Update the Trigger automated export setting to determine when the export will run. Click here to read more about scheduling.
- You can run order exports as orders or paid or on set intervals.
- You can only run customer exports on set intervals.
- Update the Method setting to determine how the export will be sent / transferred. Click here to read more about transfer methods.
- If you're exporting orders, you can update the Export Options section to target particular orders and include order notes.
- Click Save.
You can return to the Automated Exports tab to view and manage your automated exports.
- Export Data with the WooCommerce Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Export plugin
- Learn more about how WP-Cron works to schedule your export jobs.
- Explore the different transfer methods available for exporting your orders, customers, and coupons.