Create cPanel email filters in my Linux Hosting account
cPanel lets you create two types of email filters:
- Global level filters handle email before it reaches any of your mailboxes.
- User level filters handle email after a specific account receives it.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Email section:
- To create a global filter, click Global Email Filters.
- To create a user-level filter, click Email Filters, and next to the name of the account you want to filter, in the Actions column, click Manage Filters.
- Click Create a New Filter.
- Enter a Filter Name.
- Select and enter the Rules and Actions you want, and then click Create.
- For help, see the cPanel documentation for Email Filters or Global Email Filters.