Create Cron jobs
Cron is a standard Linux feature that lets you schedule tasks, called "Cron Jobs," to run unattended at a specified frequency.
Note: You need to understand Linux commands to use Cron jobs effectively.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Advanced section, click Cron Jobs.
- In the cPanel Cron Jobs page, enter the necessary information. For help, see the cPanel Cron Jobs feature documentation.
- Click Add New Cron Job.
You can call PHP scripts for Cron Jobs by using the following in the Command field:
You can also Edit and Delete Cron jobs from this page.