Create custom promotion codes
Custom promotion codes offer your customers discounts on their orders, which are a great way to promote your storefront. You can create custom promo codes in the Reseller Control Center.
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Click the Marketing tab and select Promotions.
- Click Create Promotion.
- For Promo Code, enter the name of the code in up to 10 alphanumeric characters. Your reseller code must be unique and not already used by another reseller.
- Enter a Description of the promo code for your reference. You can enter up to 250 alphanumeric characters.
- Under Discount, select Amount or Percent using the drop-down menu, then enter the discount you want to offer. Your discount must be in USD and can't exceed 15% of the total order amount.
- For Minimum Order Amount, enter the minimum amount in USD your customers must spend to use this promo code. The discount amount can't exceed 15% of the total order amount.
- Enter a Start Date and End Date for the promo code that's less than one year.
- Click Save.
Note: You can't delete a promo code or change its name, but you can inactivate it or edit its details.
- Create single product sales for my Reseller storefront
- Managing discount pricing for my Reseller customers
- What reports are available with my Reseller account?