Create marketing emails
Email marketing helps you connect with your visitors by enabling them to subscribe to emails about your website. When you then create sales alerts, other promotional items, or even newsletters as part of an email "campaign," your subscribers will know to check out your site — increasing visitor traffic.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click the three-bar button at the top left.
- In the side menu, click Email Marketing.
If you have more than one Website Builder vNext account, you'll be asked to choose one before being taken to the email marketing window.
- If this is the first campaign you've created— click Get started.
- Select a template to get started.
- The campaign template automatically displays images used on your site, which you can drag to the banner or body of your email.
- Use the various toolbars to add elements such text, pictures, titles, and buttons. (For more details, see Create your first email campaign
- After creating your email, click Continue.
- Use the Recipients tab to enter email addresses or a contact list.
- Click Continue and use the Details tab to add such items as the email Subject.
- If you want to send the email immediately, click Send.
If you want to schedule the mailing for another time, click Send later and follow the prompts.
- To return to your website, click Website at the top left of the Email Marketing window.