Customize my CashParking domains
We automatically optimize your domain name's CashParking® template and keywords when you add it to your CashParking account. You can also select your own templates, keywords, and for sale links.
You can customize your parked pages to influence the advertisements visitors see on your CashParking domain name or to set up a for sale links. When customizing your domain name, you can specify a template, theme, and keywords for your domain name. You can also set up custom text and a URL or "mail to" link if your domain name is for sale.
Customizing your CashParking domain is optional. To work with our automatic optimization, see Working with Automated Keywords and Templates in CashParking.
When displaying adult advertisements, the settings on the Template Settings tab default to "Adult." You cannot use another template.
To Customize Your CashParking Domain Names
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click CashParking.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Account Summary section, under Domains, click the Active link.
- Select one or more domain names, and from the Domains Settings menu, select Templates.
- On the top right of the window that appears, deactivate (click off) the Use optimized keywords and templates option.
- Select or customize your template by selecting one of the following:
- From the Template tab, select the category that best matches the theme for your domain name, click the thumbnail image of the template you want to use, and then select one of the PPC Content options from the menu below.
- Click the Create custom template link at the top of the window, next to Template subject, and then complete the fields. For more information about customizing your template, see Customizing Templates for Your CashParking Domain Names.
- Go to the Keywords tab, select Edit Keywords, and then specify up to four keywords or phrases for your domain name.
- Go to the Adult tab, and then specify whether you want to allow adult advertisements.
- Go to the Custom Display tab, and then customize how your domain name displays in the CashParking list and on your parked page. For example, you can change coolexample.com to CoolExample.com.
- Go to the Additional Monetization tab, and specify whether or not you want to enable pop-under advertising.
- To set up a custom for sale link, go to the Domain For Sale tab, select Custom for Sale Link, and then do the following:
- For Sale Message — Enter the custom text for the link on your CashParking page.
- For Sale Message Link — Enter a valid URL or "mail to" value for the link. The URL must begin with http//: or https://. To send an email by clicking on the link, enter mailto: and a valid email address.
- Preview — Click to preview of your custom link. The link is not operational when you preview it.
- Click OK.