Customize the enhanced checkout for WooCommerce stores
WooCommerce stores now offer enhanced checkout experiences on their websites and on mobile devices. Eligible WooCommerce stores can now use enhanced checkout and customize it for their site. You can make some adjustments to make it seamless with the rest of your site.
In order to do that, you'll need to:
- Sign in to WordPress
- Go to Appearance and then Customize.
- Under WooCommerce option, select Checkout.
- In this section, you can find all the options that will affect both the default WooCommerce checkout page and the GoDaddy enhanced checkout page. For changes specific to the enhanced page you'll need to scroll down under the GoDaddy Checkout section.
- You can edit:
- The title of the checkout page
- The logo that will appear on the top of the page
- The primary and font colors
- As well as add a Google Places API key to enable address autocomplete.
- Select the Publish button on the top of the page when you're ready to save the changes.
- If you still don’t see the changes, you may need to clear your browser cache and refresh.
Third-Party Customization Options
We recommend the following third-party plugins if you'd like to further customize the enhanced checkout feature:
- You can change the display of the checkout fields by using the Checkout Field Editor plugin. Any fields you add/edit/remove using this plugin will sync with the enhanced checkout as well.
- You can add more checkout fields if you'd like to offer more options during the checkout process by using the Checkout Add-Ons plugin.
- You can further customize your products by using the Product Add-Ons plugin.
- Find out how you can use the enhanced checkout for WooCommerce stores
- Learn how to enable the enhanced checkout
- Check this article on how to disable the enhanced checkout
- Click here for some frequently asked questions for the enhanced checkout