Customizing fonts and colors
You can select text and background colors and apply them to your Quick Shopping Cart storefront design. You can also change the font styles and size used in your store.
Note: If you are familiar with HTML, you can use HTML to modify fonts and their styles.
To Customize Your Fonts and Colors
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Design section, select Colors & Fonts.
Note: A list and representation of each customizable item for your template displays, along with the item's current settings. This list varies depending on the template that is currently associated with your storefront. (To view a brief description of each item, mouseover the item name.)
- Click an item's link to open the customization panel. Depending on the item, you have the option to modify one or more of the following:
- Font Color
- Background Color
- Border Color
- Bold, Italic, Underline
- Click Save to apply all changes.
To return to your storefront's default color scheme, see Changing the Color Scheme of Your Quick Shopping Cart.
Note: If you change your storefront's color scheme, and later change either the template or the overall color scheme, your changes are lost.