Delete a DS record
Delete DS records from domains that are registered with GoDaddy and are not using GoDaddy nameservers. Deleting DS records won't affect how your DNS works, but it will remove the additional layer of security that verifies the origin of your DNS across the Internet.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Domain Edit Options next to your domain and then select Edit DNS. You may need to scroll down to see Edit DNS.
- Select DNSSEC above your DNS records zone file.
- Select Delete next to the DS record.
- Select Delete to confirm and save your changes.
Most DNS updates take effect within an hour but could take up to 48 hours to update globally.
- Secure your website further with an SSL and Website Security.
- Some domains don't support DNSSEC.
- Turn on auto-renew to continue your domain registration uninterrupted.
- Set up 2-step verification for the best security on your domains and account.