Delete a page from my website
As your website grows and changes, you may decide to delete some of your pages.
Note: Did you see me when you signed in?
If so, you're using a revamped New Website Builder with most tools moved to one spot. On mobile screens, they're in a row at the bottom. On desktops/tablets, they're on the right. For more info, see Compare tools in current and previous versions.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Click the Page menu in the upper left and click Manage Pages.
- In the Manage Pages panel, click the page you want to delete.
- Click Remove at the bottom of the panel.
- When the alert window appears, click Delete.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, buy a new domain or use another of your domains.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).