Display settings in webmail
Customize your webmail to make it work best for you.
Required: These steps only work in Classic View. If you're in Updated View, select Classic View in the upper-right corner.
- Sign in to Webmail. Use your Workspace Email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Select Settings > Display Settings.
- Go to one of the following tabs, make any changes, and then select OK.
- Time: Set your time zone and date format, and how often your folders refresh.
- Viewing: Choose how to display images, set message preview, and change your actions after viewing a message.
- Composing: Customize how you compose new messages.
- Calendar: This option is only available if you have a Calendar account. Customize how your events and tasks appear in webmail.
- Action Bar: Customize which buttons appear in your action bar for easy access.
- Themes: Change your webmail's color theme.
- Other: Choose how to delete messages and customize your toolbar.
- Send email from an alternate email address
- Designate preferred senders in Webmail
- Add my email signature to my webmail