Duplicate a page on my website
To quickly create multiple pages with similar content, create a starter page with basic content, and make a copy you can then customize. This works best if you're creating a set of pages that contain similar, but slightly varying, content.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Click the Website tab at the top of the dashboard.
- Click Edit Site.
- Click Pages & Sections, then select Manage Pages.
- Find the page you want to duplicate, click the three vertical dots at the right edge of the page panel (not the panel's middle) and select Duplicate Page.
- The duplicated page is listed with the same name as the original, so rename it by clicking that page's vertical dots and selecting Page Settings.
- Enter a new name in the Page Title field and click Done.
- Click the renamed page to begin customizing its content.