Edit a domain profile
Edit the settings of your domain profiles to change specific details. Any changes you make to a profile will be automatically applied to any domains currently assigned to that profile.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select the Profiles icon above your domain list, choose the profile to edit, and then select Edit Profile.
- Customize the settings for your profile. If you select Not specified, domains using this profile won't have those settings changed and will keep their current settings.
- Domain Defaults: Choose your auto-renew and domain lock default settings.
- Contact Info: Enter the contact info that will be applied to domains assigned to this profile.
- Nameservers: Choose whether to use GoDaddy nameservers or enter custom third-party nameservers.
- Forwarding: Set up domain forwarding to redirect visitors to a different website.
- Select Save to apply your changes. All domains currently assigned to this profile will automatically update to the new settings.
- Assign domains to a profile or remove domains as needed.
- Organize your domains even further with folders.
- Set up 2-step verification for the best security on your domains and account.
- Protect your domain from accidental expiration and unauthorized actions by adding or upgrading Domain Protection.