Edit my custom host names
Edit your existing host names to change the current settings. These changes will affect the related nameserver settings, and any domains currently using the associated nameservers will be affected by your changes. Be cautious and verify your settings before deleting host names.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Domain Edit Options next to your domain and then select Edit DNS. You may need to scroll down to see the Edit DNS option.
- Select Host Names from the More menu.
- Select the pencil icon next to the host name you need to edit.
- Make your changes, then select Save.
Note: You won't be able to delete host names that are currently in use by another domain. Any change you make could affect how those domains function. Be cautious and verify your settings before saving changes.
- Change your nameservers to use your updated host names.
- Delete any host names not currently in use by another domain.