Edit my domain folders
Edit the details of your domain folders, such as changing the folder name and description. You can also make changes to folder permissions for delegates with access to your account.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select the Folders icon above your domain list, choose the folder to edit, and then select Edit Folder.
- Edit the folder name and description as needed.
- Select the permission settings for any delegates with access to your account.
- Select Save to apply your changes.
- Add domains to your folder to organize your domain portfolio.
- Edit permission levels for delegates with access to your account at any time.