Edit my own host names
If you set up your own host names as nameservers, you can edit them as well as add or edit their corresponding IP addresses.
If there are domain names currently pointed to these host names, you can't remove them. Further, changes you make to host names can affect how those domains function. Be cautious and verify your settings before saving changes.
To edit your own host names
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- On your product list next to Domains, click the (Plus sign button) to expand the list:
- Next to the domain you want to manage, under the Action section, click on the Manage DNS button:
- Under the Advanced Features section, click Host names.
- Next to the host name you want to edit, click the pencil icon.
- Make any changes you want, then click Save.
Host name changes can take up to 48 hours to propagate. Hosting or other domain name features might not work during the propagation period.