Edit your GoDaddy Auctions® account settings
Edit your GoDaddy Auctions® settings in your auctions account and manage your payment types. You can also edit the number of search results to display and when to receive text message alerts.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Auctions® account. (Need help signing in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Settings.
- Select the General tab and edit any of the following:
- Include adult domain names: Select whether to filter out or display adult domain names in search results.
- Results per page: Select the number of auction listings to view per page.
- Allow buyers to view my other listings: Select the option to display your other listings to buyers when they view, bid on, or make an offer on one of your listed domain names.
- Domain Ownership Verification: Copy the provided TXT record to verify domain ownership if your domain isn’t registered with GoDaddy. You’ll need to enter the TXT record in your DNS zone file.
- SMS number: Enter a mobile phone number to receive text message alerts and select your provider.
- SMS address: This field automatically populates after you enter your mobile phone number. Select a provider from the list. If you select Custom Provider, you must enter an email address. Contact your provider for more information.
- Send test message: Select the option to send a test SMS message to your mobile phone.
- Send me an SMS message when: Select when you want to receive SMS messages from GoDaddy Auctions®.
- Account Status: Verify your PayPal account to place more than 2 bids or place $1500 USD in total bids.
SMS is only available in the US. Your provider might charge you for any SMS messages you receive and SMS message delivery is not guaranteed.
- Select Submit.