Enable website traffic statistics for Windows Hosting
You can view visitor data for your Windows Hosting website once you enable web traffic statistics. Here's how.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting, and next to the Windows Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the Settings section, select Server.
- Make sure Web Statistics is On. If not, select Manage, toggle Status to On, and then close the Web Statistics dialog box.
After you enable web statistics, Plesk starts tracking visitor data to your site.
- To view your site traffic statistics, in a browser go to https://myDomainName.com/plesk-stat/webstat, where myDomainName.com is your domain name (like coolexample.com). You'll be prompted to log in with your Plesk username and password.
Plesk uses AWStats to track web traffic data:
- Here's their glossary of web traffic terms.
- And here's the home page for AWStats documentation.