Find my Support PIN
Your Support PIN identifies you as the owner of your account. If you call a GoDaddy Guide, we'll confirm your PIN after you log in.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click your name in the upper-right corner.
- Next to PIN, click View.
- You can find your Current PIN in the Support PIN section.
- Now that you've got your PIN, you're ready to contact support.
- If you were really looking for your customer number, have a look at Step 3. Your customer number is just above the PIN link.
- If you can't log in, here's a list of Help articles to get you back on track.