Forward my Microsoft 365 email to a different email account
Note: We're working to resolve an issue with email forwarding. If you see an error, please wait an hour and try again. Or, admins can set up email forwarding in the Exchange admin center (EAC). Sign in with your email address and password. Learn more from Microsoft.
Create a forward so incoming messages go to a different email account like Gmail or Yahoo. This can save you time instead of having to check multiple email accounts.
If you want to forward another email account to your Microsoft 365 email, see this article instead.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- In the top right corner, select Settings > View all Outlook settings.
- Select Mail > Forwarding.
- Select the checkbox to Enable forwarding and enter the email address you want to receive forwarded emails.
- Select the checkbox to Keep a copy of forwarded messages if you want to keep copies of your incoming email in your Outlook inbox. If you don't check this, once the email message is forwarded, it's deleted from your Outlook account.
- Select Save. Any emails sent to your Outlook account will now forward to your preferred inbox.