Give others access to my GoDaddy account
You can invite others, such as your web designer or developer, to access your GoDaddy products. These delegates can open and use your products, but won't be able to view or change your account information (such as your payment methods or passwords).
Note: Before you invite others to access your account, it's a good idea to learn more about the levels of permission you can assign your delegates.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, click Grant Access.
- Enter the Name and Email address for the person you're inviting.
- Select one of the access levels. If you're not sure what this means, check out our explanation of delegate access levels.
- Click Invite. We'll send the person an email invitation to access your account. Once the person accepts, we'll let you know. No further action is required from you.
- As the account owner, you can change a delegate's access level any time.
- You can also remove a delegate user from your account at any time.
- To accept your invitation, your delegate must have a GoDaddy account. When delegates without an account accept your invitation, we'll prompt them to create an account.
- Pending delegate access requests cannot be cancelled. They will expire automatically if they are not accepted within 48-72 hours.
- If you're the designer or developer who needs access to another person's account, you can request access from the account owner.