Google Chrome: Clear your cache
If you're having problems viewing your website, you can try clearing your cache and then revisiting your site.
- Select the Customize and control Google Chrome menu.
- Select History, then select History again.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the Time range list, select All Time.
- Select Cached images and files.
- Select Clear data.
Note: Selecting Cookies and other site data can also help resolve some issues, but deleting your cookies also deletes passwords stored in your browser.
- Try viewing your website again.