Import Pickup Locations
Local Pickup Plus provides import and export functionality to allow you to create or edit multiple locations at once.
For best results, run a location export and make your changes to that file to avoid issues with the CSV format. Then, you can import that file by following the steps below:
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Pickup Locations.
- Click Import Pickup Locations.
- Click Choose File and select the CSV file from your computer.
- Set the Import Options as needed:
- Update Existing Records: Check this setting to update locations if the ID matches an existing location. Uncheck to ignore any rows with an ID that matches an existing location.
- Create New Pickup Locations: Check this setting to create new locations if the ID doesn’t match an existing location. Uncheck to ignore any rows with an ID that doesn’t match an existing location.