Install ionCube in my Linux Hosting account
ionCube lets you protect your website's PHP code from being viewed and run on unlicensed computers. Follow these steps to install ionCube on your cPanel hosting account.
Note: ionCube cannot be installed in a Managed WordPress hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Software section, click Select PHP Version.
- In the list of PHP extensions, select the box for ioncube_loader, and then click Save.
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.