Install web applications in my Linux Hosting account
When it's time to add web applications (like WordPress or Joomla) to your Linux Hosting account, follow these steps to use Installatron. For more info on the web apps you can install, visit the Installatron Applications Browser.
Note: Got a website with another host? If you're moving the site to GoDaddy, you can save some time by importing the applications you're already using from that site.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, under Applications, click Installatron.
- Click the application you want to install.
- Click + install this application.
- Complete the fields and selections, and then click + Install.
- You can find information about using Installatron in their Website Owner documentation.