List my business on Google
Our Google My Business listings service offers a way to boost visibility for your business by displaying your hours, phone number, and location in Google Search and Maps results. This service is available for Websites + Marketing Business Plus and eCommerce customers within the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada (English).
Note: See Is my business eligible? for details on qualifying for Google My Business.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- When Websites + Marketing opens, look for the List your business on Google card and click Start.
- When asked Which type of business are you?, click the tile that best describes your business.
Note: Only businesses with storefronts and local service areas qualify for Google listings. If your site doesn't qualify, you'll see an option to optimize your site's keywords to help it rank higher in search engine results.
- Fill out the Google My Business form, including what business category best describes your site, and click Send.
- Click the Call [your phone number] button to have a verification code sent to your phone.
- Enter the verification code you receive by phone and click Send.
- If the review team finds your business eligible for listing, you'll receive an email that it's been sent to Google for publishing. There'll also be a card-style message on your site's Dashboard. (At that point, see the Next step article below.)
Note: If the review team needs more details you'll receive an email asking you to update your information. If the team finds your business ineligible — you'll see a message about that by going to your site's Dashboard.
- After your listing is approved, see Take ownership of your Google My Business account page.