InstantPage® lets you add a title and description text to your website. You can also apply a variety of styles to your website's text. Larger text draws more attention to your text, while smaller text lets you fit more characters into a block.
Some custom fonts in InstantPage do not support special characters, such as &. If your text requires a special character, you must use a traditional font — such as Times New Roman — that supports the character.
To Manage Text in InstantPage
- Log in to your InstantPage account. You can log in by going to your InstantPage site, clicking Owner Login, and then entering the login information for your InstantPage account.
- From the Text tab, enter text in these fields:
- Title — Enter a name for your website. The title displays to visitors in the browser toolbar.
- Description — Enter a few words describing your website.
- Title style — Select a font for your website's title.
- Description and menu links style — Select a font for your description and the links in your menu.
- Title size — Select a size for the title text.
- Description size — Select a size for your description.
- Menu size — Select a size for the links in your menu.
- Social networking links — Display icon links to allow your visitors to share your website through Facebook®, MySpace®, Twitter®, Delicious®, and StumbleUpon®.