My email is being migrated to Office 365
This information is for folks who are being migrated to Office 365. If you have purchased Office 365 on your own, and wish to move your email service to Office 365, please see Move my email service for help.
Congrats! Your email service is being moved from Hosted Exchange to Office 365. Below are some articles you might want to check out, to help you with the move.
- Why am I being moved from Hosted Exchange?
- What is the difference between Hosted Exchange and Office 365?
- Will my pricing or billing change when I am moved from Hosted Exchange?
- Steps in the upgrade process from Hosted Exchange
- Do I need to make any changes to my domain settings when I am upgraded from Hosted Exchange?
- Can I still use my old version of Outlook or Office?
- How do I check my new Office 365 email, after the upgrade?
- Set up email on my mobile phone
- Read more about the steps in the upgrade process, and what you need to know.
- You can always reschedule your upgrade date, if you need to.