You can open phpMyAdmin to directly edit the database for any Managed WordPress site. This is useful if you want to do a manual import or export of a database or change individual database values.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to migrate to select Settings from the menu.
- Under Production Site, select Show more.
- Next to Database details, select View.
- Copy the Username and Password to a text file.
- Select the URL under phpMyAdmin URL to go to the database login screen.
- Paste the Username and Password into the login screen to access the database.
Note: For Pro Managed WordPress accounts (available in U.S.A. and Canada only), we've already logged you in and you'll go right into the database. For Basic, Deluxe, Ultimate and Developer accounts, continue with the next step.