Park a domain registered with GoDaddy
Park your domain name if you don't have a website to direct it to, or simply need a temporary place to point it. We'll display a parked page on your domain to let visitors know the domain is taken. WHen you're ready to connect to a website, you can edit the A record any time.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Domain Edit Options next to your domain and then select Edit DNS. You may need to scroll down to see the Edit DNS option.
- Select Edit next to the A record with @ in the Name field. We recommend taking note of the current IP listed before making changes, just in case you want to unpark your domain later.
- Update the Value field to the IP address 126.96.36.199.
- Select Save to save your changes.
Most DNS updates take effect within an hour, but could take up to 48 hours to update globally.
- Put your domain to work instead with CashParking.
- Create a new Websites + Marketing website and get connected with professional email.