Print site pages
Pages created with Website Builder do not print correctly — or at all — using Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari web browsers.
On Windows, Internet Explorer cuts off the right-side of pages. On both platforms, Firefox also cuts off the right-side of pages, while Chrome baulks and displays a "Print preview failed" error. On Macs, Safari prints blank pages.
Use this work-around:
- Browse to the web page created with Website Builder.
- Copy its web address from the location bar.
- Open a second tab or window in your browser and go to: http://www.printfriendly.com.
- Paste the Website Builder page's address into the blank printfriendly field and click print preview.
- When the preview of the page appears, click the Print button (or click PDF to save it for later use).
Note: The printed page's layout may not mirror the website page, but will include all its text and photos.
- For a linked list of Website Builder's most commonly used tasks, see Using Website Builder.