Remove my staging site
Once you've finished troubleshooting or making changes to your WordPress site and pushed those changes to your live production site, you can remove the staging site.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to remove a staging site on, select Settings from the menu.
- Under Staging Site, select the Actions menu and then select Remove Staging.
- In the field provided, type "Remove".
- Select Remove.
Your staging site has been removed.