Resend my transfer confirmation email
When you purchase a domain transfer to GoDaddy, we send a confirmation email to the administrative email address on the domain. You'll need the email to confirm your domain transfer. You can resend the transfer confirmation email to your admin email address at any time.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers:
- Under the Pending Transfers heading, select Transfers Out.
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you want to resend the email for. Or, click the check mark icon and Select All
- Select Resend Email.
You'll see a "Resend Email Submitted" alert letting you know the email has been resent to the admin email address on the domain name.
- Transfer stuck or giving errors? Check out our troubleshooting tips.