Restore my website
The Website Builder website editor saves every change as you work. It automatically makes backups when major changes occur, such as changing your theme, publishing your site or deleting a section. Some people like to create manual backups as well (also saved in your Site History).
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website.
- If you're not already in your website editor, select Website and then choose Edit Site from the menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Site History.
- Hover over the backup you would like to restore and select Restore. Once you've restored your content, the website builder will show a confirmation message and the page will refresh.
- Select Publish to make your changes public.
- If you published your website by mistake, we have instructions and options for you to unpublish your site.
- Your changes are saved as you work, and backups created automatically. However, you may stillmanually create a site back-up.
- If you need to start over again from the beginning, here's how to reset your site