Restore my website using Site Backup
Note: Site Backup hasn’t been sold as a new product since January 2018. For our new backup solution, see What is Website Backup?
You can restore your entire site or individual files and folders from a Site Backup backup.
Using these backups:
- Overwrites existing files with the copy of the file from the backup
- Does not affect files that do not have versions in the backup. For example, files created after the backup was taken are neither deleted nor changed.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Files area, click Site Backup.
- Click Restore files.
- Select the folders and files you want to restore.
- Click Restore files again.
- Click Restore.