Restore Site from Backup Files
This video and the instructions below it explain how to restore your website in Website Builder 7.
If you ever lose website files, you can restore the entire site using your backup files, which are created automatically.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Edit Site, then click the three-bar icon in the top right corner of your screen and select Site Settings.
- Select Backup/Restore, find the row listing the backup version you want to use and click that version's counter-clockwise arrow.
- Click Yes, Restore.
- Click Publish to update your site online.
- For a linked list of Website Builder's most commonly used tasks, see Using Website Builder.