Restoring files after backup
After your backup has completed successfully, you will be able to auto-restore from the dashboard.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Manage all next to Website Security and Backups.
- For the site you want to restore, select Details under Backups.
- Navigate to the desired backup date and select Restore Options.
- Select Auto Restore Files for Files Restore.
- Select the files you want to restore and select Confirm Selected Files. To restore all files, select Restore Al Files near the bottom of the page.
- Select the I agree with overwriting the files checkbox and select Restore.
- If you have a database you want to restore, repeat these steps to auto restore your database.
- You'll receive an email once your website restore is complete.
Internal Only Content
Once a restore request is processing, it can't be stopped without manual intervention by Sucuri, and doing so may corrupt the customer's content. If the customer is adamant about stopping the restore, please reach out to GAO HTL in L2 Chat for further review.