Schedule a client report in GoDaddy Pro
You can schedule reports to be generated and sent to your clients automatically.
Note: You need to enable the Premium Client Report feature on your websites in order to schedule the reports.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Sites in the left sidebar.
- Hover over the website and click Open website dashboard.
- Click Client Report in the left sidebar and then click Scheduling.
- In the Automated Client Report Settings section, select the frequency, delivery date and time, template and language.
- Select one of the three sending options and click Save Changes.
- In the Include/Exclude Client Websites section, you can exclude a website from a client report by hovering over it and clicking Exclude.