Sell my products on Marketplaces
Use Marketplaces to sell your products across multiple online platforms. Automatically sync any changes you make in your store with your listings across your connected Marketplace sales channels.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website or store.
- On your Dashboard, expand Store, and then select Marketplaces.
- Select Add Sales Channel on each marketplace channel to connect or register your account.
- Some sales channels will automatically sync with your online store's product inventory. Others will require you individually select products to include in that sales channel.
- If required, select which products to include from those listed under All Products.
- Select the List on button that includes the name of that specific sales channel.
Add multiple channels to boost visibility for your store's products. Use the Stats tab to see detailed templates, such as to build product lists to meet each channel's listing requirements. Track channel sales by units, dollar amount, best-selling products and other metrics.