Sending Faxes from Mobile Devices Using Fax Thru Email
You can send a fax from your mobile device by logging in to the email account that you use with Fax Thru Email on your mobile device. The "From" email address in your mobile mail must be the same as the email address in your Fax Thru Email account.
To Send a Fax from Your Mobile Device Using Fax Thru Email
- From your mobile device, log in to the email account that you use with Fax Thru Email.
- Compose a new email message.
- In the To field, type firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Subject field, enter the recipient's fax number (for example: 480-123-4567).
- If your Fax Thru Email account requires a password, in the Subject field, after the recipient's fax number, enter a space and your password.
- Add the documents you want to send in the fax as a file attachment to the email message. Do not enter any information in the body of the email message. Fax Thru Email removes all information in the body of your email message.
- Send the email message.
Note: The "From" email address must match the "Account Email Address." Fax Thru Email checks that these two addresses match when validating the outgoing fax. If you enabled the Remote Faxing Password feature, the system checks to ensure the password in the subject line of the email message is accurate and valid.