Set up my account
After you've purchased Website Security, set it up to start scanning your site to identify vulnerabilities or compromises. You can also use these instructions to set up Website Security Basic.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Website Security and Backups, next to the Website Security account you want to set up, click Set up.
- Select or type in the domain name you want to protect, and then click Next.
That's it! Your website security account will set up, and display a message that says Onboarding Successful.
- If you have a Deluxe, Express, or Ultimate account, you also need to set up your Web Application Firewall (WAF).
- After Website Security is set up, you can request a malware cleanup if there's currently malware on your site.