Set up my email on Android
After you set up your Workspace email address, you can set up your email on your Android.
If you want to set up your Office 365 on Android, see Set up my Office 365 email address on my Android.
- Open your Mail app. (The steps to set up email on your Android device may vary depending on the make, model and your network provider.)
- If you already have an email account set up, press Menu and tap Accounts.
- Press Menu again and tap Add account.
- Type your Email address and Password, and click Next.
- Tap IMAP.
- Enter these settings for the incoming server:
IMAP (Incoming mail server) Username Enter your full email address. Password Enter your email account password. IMAP server imap.secureserver.net Port 993 Security type SSL
- Enter these settings for the outgoing server:
SMTP (Outgoing mail server) SMTP server smtpout.secureserver.net Port 465 Security type SSL
- Select Require sign-in and make sure your Username (your full email address) and Password are correct.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Next again. Then name your account and enter the name you want to display on outgoing messages.
- Tap Done.
- That's it. Send yourself a test email from your webmail, to make sure you can send and receive mail on your Android mail app.
Some Android devices and mail clients do not require sign in. If the settings above are not working for you, go back to step 8 and uncheck Require sign-in, then proceed with setup.
If you follow the steps and you can't receive or send email, contact customer support for help. You might need to make some additional changes depending on where you live and which ISPs you use.
Note: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Third-party marks and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.